5.5.07

Ya imagino los posts...

Saint Paul the persecutor
Was a cruel and sinful man
Jesus hit him with a blinding light
And then his life began
I said yeah
I said yeah

Augustin knew temptation
He loved women, wine and song
And all the special pleasures
Of doing something wrong
I said yeah
I said yeah

I said yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me

And could you stand the torture
And could you stand the pain
Could you put your faith in Jesus
When you're burning in the flames


And I do believe in miracles
And I want to save my soul
And I know that I'm a sinner
I'm gonna die here in the cold
I said yes, I said yeah

I said yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me

I thought I heard an angel cry
I thought I saw a teardrop falling from his eye

John the Baptist was a martyr
But he stirred up Herod's hate
And Salome got her wish
To have him served up on a plate
I said yes
I said yeah

I said yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me

I thought I heard an angel cry
I thought I saw a teardrop falling from his eye
I thought I saw an angel cry

You'll never make a saint of me
You'll never make a saint of me

Never a saint ninia...

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Cuando menos lo merecés,
más te quiero corazón!
...quisiera ser hormiguita para trepar tu balcón y decirte al oído: Guapo! Bonito! y Bombon! :D

Anónimo dijo...

Cazador insaciable d almas ingenuas,
q no perdona ni al mas fiel cristiano.
no discrimina hechos ni condenas
y consume amores y años.
pecado inocente y orgulloso,
sentimiento puro y poderoso,
q ni el más honrado podrá evitar
y que cualquiera puede engendrar.
es x eso que le temo al odio.
xq nunk he odiado y temo hacerlo alguna vez.
Oh! Cazador insaciable!

Anónimo dijo...

El típico chico malo.
El típico chico malo, q indefectiblemente, está muy bueno.
Ese chico q está "reformable" pero q es 1 malcriado, 1 perdido, 1 loco.
Debo admitirlo, personalmente, me encantan los caracteres rebeldes, pero hasta cierto punto. Porque cuando los hombres se ponen “indomables”, mejor soltar la rienda y anda mula nomás, piérdete que no estoy para llorar por vos, por toda la eternidad, muchas gracias.

Anónimo dijo...

Que buena letra. From me... to you (?) ja.

Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fucking close and I'm here to give you all a heavy heavenly dose

I think you'd better listen 'cos I know who you are and I think that you should treat me like a superstar because I'm more than just a human I'm a gift to all of you and I'm here to make sure that my message gets through

I wonder if you're really all as dumb as you look or are you smart enough to learn the rules in my book

I hope you understand that the knowledge I bring puts me in the position of a god or a king'cos I'm blessed with the gift of the magic touch and I wouldn't say that I'm asking for to much

all you have to do is get down on your knees and pray and I promise you the remedy is on its way
but you can never be like me so don't waste your time because I reign supreme and my position is divine

What's wrong with being self possessed? Nobody's satisfied with being second best
I've got the gift and I know that I'm blessed and I've got to get it off my chest

I'm the biggest the best better than the rest, better than the rest

I'm not afraid of competition 'cos I know that I'm the best and you haven't got a chance to even pass my little test.

Even if you wanted to you couldn't pay the price there ain't no room for losers in my perfect paradise

'cos life is always based upon the weight of your success so I'll make sure that I get the most and nothing less.

If I love myself then everyone will love me to and there's nothing you can d6o for me that I can't do

So welcome to my kingdom and enjoy your little stay even if you can't afford it I'll still make you pay

So you'd better come and get it and enjoy it while you can
don't tell me that you're dumb enough to think I give a damn

I couldn't care less about what you achieve and there's only one thing that you have to believe
the only thing important that you have to understand is that no matter what you say it's still a god I really am

^^